Saturday, January 02, 2010

This is My December.....This is my time of the year......

Well, Its been a long time since i wrote. The last i typed for my self was to fill in details to find a 'suitable' job for myself on one of the numerous job portal sites.

Since the beginning of the month December '09, i felt a difference. Usually, since the past 10 (odd) years, this month of the year was very depressive, boring, ashful (not the punjabi style aish-meaning fun, but the english version) and life ending. Well, i know it is the same for all the nature-dependent creatures on this planet, but hey !! I am selfish, as i'm a human....

The last decade for me went tough, as i had started being responsible for my own acts. Whatever i did, how i did, it was me who had to check things everytime. It might sound "usual stuff" for you. But at the age of 17, what do you expect a person to think & live ? Being an introvert, I got a chance to live in a state where people love to live king-size, show off and are proud, both ways. For those who are Joey, its the state called, PUNJAB.

Cutting all those stories of my life there, the month of december never bore fruits for me. It was cold, literally. Never could see through it. And some how, the fog which was everywhere during this month had somehow managed to create a blanket of its own within my subconcious mind. And this was supported by all the extra stuff, like exams during this month, & no chance of nothing working for me. Also, i started noticing during the later part of the decade, that during winters, i could not make way for me anyway(as education was the only thing during those days). But, when it came to summers, i could move a bit ahead. It was like playing the "ONE-STEP-FORWARD-TWO-STEPS-BACK" game.

Now, all I could recall is that if december is round the corner, I have to somehow go through this month, & wait for another 30-35 days to have some +ve energy around me. But this year, this month was way too different.

The reasons i could pull up were:
1. I was back in my city, at my own home!
2. The above point was there since 2007, but now i had no education to worry about.
3. No exams, no trips, no strings attached.
4. I have a job !!! One very good reason for me to be busy all day long, not knowing how days flew by..
5. I was with my family.

All these things really play a good part in making your stay worthwhile, anywhere, everywhere.

And to make matters more relaxing, calm & soothing, I got to chat with people whom i had last met, atleast not less than 2/5-3 yrs ago. Those people with whom i spent my struggle, my upbringing. After earning your own bread & butter, when you meet people who were during those "hard days" of yours, it really makes you come back to the ground making you realize that things always remain the same. Its just our perspective which changes, every now & then.

With all this GOOD VIBES coming along this winter, all I can say is,

THIS IS MY DECEMBER, THIS IS MY TIME OF THE YEAR.
THIS IS MY DECEMBER, THIS IS ALL SO CLEAR.
THIS IS MY DECEMBER, THESE ARE MY SNOW COVERED DREAMS.
THIS IS ME PRETENDING, THIS IS ALL I NEED.

No comments: